Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Egyptian Presidential Elections : As seen Live- Day 2

And here is the second day of the Egyptian Presidential elections. Officially a national holiday , the government and the Pro El-Sisi supporters as well El-Sisi campaign hoping that the turnout increases and 40 million go and vote like the Field Marshal wished for !!

Here is a the live coverage of the day , I may go and vote for Hamdeen Sabahi “I will explain why later” insh Allah and have another tour in the polling stations to say how the turnout today.

1 comment:

  1. I am about to pass out from heat stress indoors, how on earth would you expect me to go out and vote? I already have a headache from last night's media coverage, and I want to make use of today's day off and chill out at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.