Thursday, February 18, 2010

Supporting Abbas

I think many people have said it before me , you may agree or disagree with Wael Abbas but I think we should support him tomorrow in his appeal hearing tomorrow. I disagree with many of his opinions and I also do not like how he trash others but I can't do anything except supporting him in his case this time because he can be sent to jail because of exposing the brutality in our police stations. This is a political case from the beginning till the ending regardless of how it will end "insh Allah in a good way"

Again I do not agree on what he says especially when he trashes all those who are against him using bad words , many times I feel so angry from him because he attacks and insults my friends but I believe I can be in his position , anyone can be in his position.

3 comments:

  1. None of you guys know me, but I follow what you do from behind the scenes. I admire the courage and the call for change from all the Egyptian activists.

    Wael has been an attention whore for a while now. His logic still clicks often, but I can't help but think that this has become about him more so than anything else.

    Rabina ma3ak in your appeal ya Wael. I feel for you man, but dude get it together. The sun doesn't shine from your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeinobia, I also don't appreciate the fact that you have a public comment box, yet you need to "approve" comments pre-posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that!
    #neoIntellectualists is one example! So Goddish and so ignorant such a tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.