Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sorry, Golda - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

 Believe or not despite my hate to this old lady but really I share my respect with the writer of this article to this old lady , really she was much respectable then Olmert

I think the difference between her and Olmert is that she was from the generation who really was working for Israel,the grand Israel from the Nile and Eurphates

The generation that would do anything to have this dream come true

where as Olmert is from the generation of politicans and leaders whose all conern is authority

Don't be surprised but there are somethings we must respect and learn from our enemies

And I would like to say I wish that someone like Golda Mier in Egypt with her devotion and respect to the country and the people whom she felt she let down

Again I will say it Egypt need an Egyptian Golda Mier no more Olmert types of leader who will correct their mistake with more mistakes

Link to Sorry, Golda - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

2 comments:

  1. "And I would like to say I wish that someone like Golda Mier in Egypt with her devotion and respect to the country "

    the time when one like her will show up in Egypt, people all around will call him a terrorist! Israel and co will be the first of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear ,we had even weaker leaders and they used to be considered terrorists ,so let's have a real one
    already Egyptians used to call her a terrorist

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.