Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Voting girl 'vol.2'

This my second experience to go to the election committee in the same year ,I knew that I was just going as visitor and viewer as I don't have a voting id as I mentioned before ,I was abroad and if I want to get one ,I have to wait till next October to get one as I was told lately 'I don't know if I will be able to participate in the parliament or not
I went with my grandfather yes my grand father as if I were little child ,My grand father is the man was red finger in the image down below , the man as I said always said No in all previous elections and he didn't get tired till now ,this year he chose Gomaa of El-Wafad No.9
I went to him in one the big election committee in the area ,a very famous school ,the Nile Yv team was finishing a report about the election when we came in ,the people in the committee treated my grandfather in very respectable manner ,made all arrangement and gave him the election paper yet he made his choice publicly not privately they were no curtains ,oh yes you can bet that!!!
In this committee the Judge permitted the use of regular its beside the Voting ID's ,oh yes you can bet on that too, is not this against law ??????????
I heard the judge saying that to the Nile TV presenter
oh by the way the election committee was empty of electors except of My grand daddy
I brought with me my nokia mobile phone with a camera so if I got any cheat attempt I would report it to shiafnouk and co. But I didn't
oh I woke this morning with cars roaming the area encouraging people to go for voting for the Halal candidate ,the best reply came from my grandma ,she was sleeping ,the reply was on the kind of Curses and Go to hell Arabic equivalent
Best reply ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.