Friday, July 22, 2005

The Egyptian State Symbol parade

Ok today I will complete my celebration of the 23rd of July ' be patients guys it will take another weekokay before I start in posting heavy loaded stuff about the history of Politics and how the movement changed the course of History not only in Egypt but the middle East and its pros and cons ' oh God this is too much for one ,I guess I will keep some for coming years '
So today as I am tired 'I began working on Fan Site for No one lives forever game right now " plus the weather is too hot , I willpost the symbols and slogans of the Egyptian State through out the modern age and I guess the right period is from 1923 to this day

So let's start the Symbol of state in Egypt parade:



The Symbol of the kingdom of Egypt ,See the granduer in it ,I love it ,so elegant from 1923 to 1954

The Symbol of United Arab Republic ,see the two stars symboling from Egypt and Syria , It began to symbolize the Bureaucracy , from 1958 to 1971

The Symbol of The Arab Republic of Egypt from 1971 to 1984 ,the Eagle became Hawk and it still looked at as the symbol of Bureaucracy.


The Symbol of the A.R.E from 1984 till .......... , it is the same old Eagle without the Stars ,and it became the bureaucracy itself

1 comment:

  1. I love the symbol of the kingdom. The eagle is a terrorizing symbol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.