Saturday, July 23, 2005

5 explosions in Sharm, some one is celebrating the revolution on his way

Just few minutes I knew from the net there were 5 blasts in Sharm EL-Shekih ,the world famous resorts ,the dead reached to 25 and injured 110 , I saw AL-jazeera and got some hents but it seems that all journalists are sleeping
I am angry ,sad ,and got strange feelings right now with many many thoughts and questions of WhoS and WhyS till the end
this one hell of celebration of the 23rd of July
I noticed something it is second time there is a terrorist act in Sinai after the Taba Blasts ,also it is second time that terrorist act happens in the same time of Egyptain event with Patriotic tough like the 6th of Oct. And now the 23rd of july
I am angry
I feel sorry for all those who died or injured in my land
Please pray for them
I am sorry as Egyptian
N.B: Sharm -Shekih seemed to become the favorite residence of the Egyptian President I just wish he isn't there right now

1 comment:

  1. Set up a protest against terrorism tomorrow in the streets of Cairo. Do it. Call everyone you know, join together, link up this Egyptian blogosphere and to the streets.

    Karim Elsahy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.