Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Poll : Will You Miss Amora ??

I asked you whether you will miss Amr Adib or not after his surprising announcement that he will retire next year 2010 from the media altogether. 87 readers participated in this poll which was from one week.

The results came as follows : 

  • 48% will not miss him and think that he should have done from a long time “ 42 votes”
  • 29% will miss him as they love Amr “25 votes”
  • 23% believe they may miss him and they may not “20 votes”

It seems that the majority will not miss Amr Adib

Amr Adib

    Thanks for all those who participated and voted.
    You have all the time you need to think about till Thursday, the 17th of September which is the UNESCO elections day.

Thank you again for your participation.

2 comments:

  1. Tyb tell us why don't you like Amr Adib? I am curious to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ghafari, may be I am an old school , I like more Laila Rostom and Hamdi Kandeel style , Amr is like a street wise guy who is explaining politics to his follows in the cafe while smoking shisha !!
    Yes the TV presenter should be close to the people but not that close in this way , he should raise their cultural awareness
    I do not have Orbit and I only see Amr through Youtube , I do like some of the episodes he presented like for instance the Zackariah Botrous episode may be because I hate the man but I can't forget how he spoke with Princess Farial or how some terms he says on TV that should not be used in public in the first place
    May be I am an old school !!
    Of course another reason to dislike him is I believe he is a hypocrite , he is the unofficial regime speaker and defender , of course you remember what he had done in our crisis with Hezbollah

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.