Monday, May 18, 2009

Blast Hits Egypt Military Depot

Blast hits Egypt military depot, casualties unclear | International | Reuters

This is the main news I found today when I opened my email in the morning and of course we do not know much about it except it was a big blast in the Egyptian army military depot at Abu-Sultan in Ismailia. I think this is the 2nd army zone. I wonder if the army will issue a statement about the incident ,its reasons and the number of casualties if there are any. I hope that they were not casualties at all.

It is better that the army issue a statement about the incident otherwise the rumours mills will work in Egypt so fast now.

I wonder what causes this blast , may be it is just neglect added to it hot terrible weather !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.