Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A medal of dishonor

President Mubarak honored to General John Abizaid with the highest Egyptian Military Medal in a surprising move from a couple of days.

General Abizaid was the commander of the U.S Army in Iraq ,in other words , he was the commander of the invasion forces in Iraq , Iraq is not freed yet ,it is invaded

I don't know how to describe it , I feel so sad , it is just like giving Ariel Sharon the Sinai Star Medal of honor for war crimes against the Egyptian P.O.W !!

I don't know why President Mubarak did this mistake !! Yes it is a mistake , a mistake that will sorry already widen the gap between him and his people from one side and have a negative result on the position of Egypt in the Arab world from another side , Arab people used to look to Egypt in as a role model , as a defender for the Arab rights , but now her ruler gives medals for those who kill and invade the Arabic nation!!??

Instead of reaching out to his people ,Mubarak continues to make people more and more dislike him !!

Stupid and foolish advisors Mubarak is surrounding himself with

As an Egyptian Citizen I am innocent from this medal of dishonor

As an Egyptian Citizen I say to My Iraqi Brothers and Sisters that I am truly Sorry

I know it how it hurts our Iraqi friends to see Egypt and what she means them , her leader honors one of the people slayed Iraqis

I am sorry again :(

2 comments:

  1. Politics .... No one will ever understand how it works!

    I share your disappointment :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must share my disappointment any respectable human being must be disappointed

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.