Sunday, December 18, 2005

One point for the president-Al Brashi program

Wael Al-Abrashi wa Bas
Did you see his program today on Dream TV 2?
It was about a taboo nobody wanted to speak about in any of the official media, the disappearance of the Christian girls in Egypt, the pressure paper Abdir and Co. used in the World to see how oppressed the Christians in Egypt are.
The Episode was great and I am sure that CoptsUnited.com will get the episode sooner or later
Gamal Assad was there "Many Copts hate him but really I feel that he is moderate"
Another man I don't remember his name well it is Gabriel Naguib I guess on the opposite side that supports the Claims of abductions and the Islamification of those girls!!!
The other two guests were young man and a woman from the families of those girls. The young is the brother of a Christian girl who suddenly disappeared then after awhile she called and informed her family that she converted to Islam by her own well.
The Woman was the mother of two young girls "15, 16 years old" who disappeared from two years and till now they were not found.
Some stupid claims from the Abdir&Co. say that there is an Islamic movement in Egypt led by an enigmatic personality called Mohamed Awni "I know two Mohamed Awni" and this movement kidnaps the girls and sends them to some place in Aswan in the south of Egypt and there She must convert to Islam if she wants to live, oh there is also another wicked way to make them Muslim by force, the love weapon, to fool the young Christian girls to convert them to Muslims.
The talk of this kind with little clues and of course they say that the Security supports these operations as if the security forces are so religious
I am sorry but I don't believe this talk, in fact I once listened to Christian researcher who was also on the Al-Abrashi show and I remember it was the episode that introduced the Coptic convention to the majority of Egyptian People , in this episode I remember the researcher said that he investigate all the cases that he was informed by ,the cases of disappearance and it turned out that all of them are cases of girls who run away with some boy and after she returned back to her home and of course to avoid the anger of any Egyptian family she claims that she was kidnapped by some Muslims who wanted her to convert to Islam by force and so on. For me folks I don't use in this way, well Muslim girls also disappear everyday and no one says there is a Christian group kidnapped them to convert them to Christianity, there are rapists, thieves and people who kill just to steal small golden earnings ,all these are in the streets
The First rule of Islam "No ENFORCEMENT IN RELIGION "-Soraa El-Baqra-"the second Soraa in Quran and this is from the Korsi versus, important versus in Islam".
Another thing the Islam doesn't need another girl to be powerful same thing in Christianity it doesn't another person to make it powerful.
Now the mother of two girls I feel that she is losing hope yet she tries to believe that her two daughters were kidnapped by Muslims to convert them to Islam as a last straw of hope not realizing how danger is this accusation with no logic ,her only clue is that the same time her daughters were disappeared ,two young Muslim boys from her description two losers one of them got the nickname of Sakran "drunk in Arabic" and both of them can't read or write and so poor that they don't own their dinner meal price
And as if Mr.Al-Abrashi was reading my mind, he asked her " how a disrespectful personality like Mr. Sakran would something like kidnapping a girl to enforce her to convert to Islam?! He must be stubborn first I guess , I am not kidding in fact I feel sympathy with the mother condition ,two years of nothing and then this talk of kidnapping and Islamification
Already I feel that the two girls were killed and buried in some field in Mansoura and time will tell and the ones who killed them are the two losers, why they would kill them? Well for their gold of course, the mother said they were wearing their golden accessories when they went to School.
Anyway the fault is the fault of the lazy Police forces, instead of spoiling the elections they should see those cases.
Those cases are being used by disrespectful man like Morris Sadak, this rude person who called For Mr. Ariel Sharon help to save the Copts in Egypt, and when Assad told him that Sharon is a Slyer, this man who calls himself a devoted Egyptian said to him " Don't call him a slyer, you can be judge for this insult, you are insulting him"
Mr.Sadak The man you want to rescue the Christians of Egypt , Killed both Muslims and Christians of Egypt and the tombs of P.O.W in Sinai will remind you if you forget , Mr. Sharon didn't kill Muslims only , didn't drink from Muslim blood only but he killed and drunk of the Egyptian Christian blood
I am sorry to all Christians abroad but I don't respect this man and this man will make you look like as traitors not only to Egyptians but to the souls of the Martyrs of Egypt and to those who were killed by the Orders of Ariel Sharon in Palestine and in Lebanon

Anyway the big surprise came after the show Guess who called Wael Al-Abrashi on the Phone?
The president Himself Mohamed Hosni Mubarak "it turned out that he watches Dream TV beside the Egyptian Television" and he told that he was touched by the mother and so he gave his order to the ministry of Interior and its minister of course to investigate in the Case
A bombshell, I really like it, this drama must end
At the end it is big score for Wael, one point for the president and Zero plus red card to Morris
I want to talk more as I was following the Copts United Issue and Michael Monuir and changes in attitudes and so on but I am busy now I got an exam in the end of this week "I am keeping myself busy till I find a job in this country"

8 comments:

  1. Well done President Mobarak. I can not believe I said that. It must have been a long time since I liked something he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes My dear friend, mi tambien in espoñal me too I hardly remember the last time I like a thing he did

    ReplyDelete
  3. يا زينوبيا يعنى فين المنطق فى إن كل الحالات دى تكون حالات هروب بإراده البنات. ليه يعنى؟ مفيش شباب قبطى خلاص و البنات مش لاقيه غير المسلم تقع فى غرامه و تهرب معاه و تكسر قلب اهلها عليها؟
    حرام ننكر حق المظلوم و نيجى عليه بالشكل ده... دى أعراض ناس برضه ولا هم الاقباط رخصوا للدرجه دى فى بلدهم؟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zeinobia, I think we should be more reasonable about this. Do you think that it's normal that quiet suddenly ALL these Coptic girls started to fall in love with Muslim guys? Just like that? and not only fall in love...they actually run away with them...leave their families and their lives...then a coupl eof days later they inform their parents in a police station that they are Muslim now. Ya salaam!!

    If it were a couple of girls...maybe. But to be on this scale?

    This is not a matter of "Adly Abadir's pressure card". Thi sis the matter of the honour of your Coptic sisters...or have we become so cheap in our own home?

    It's nice that the president wants to do something about. He should. Because this is a form of ethnic cleansing...and we're tired. We're tired of the fundamentalists terrorising us and the moderate Muslims ignoring our plight and saying but that can't happen surely...la Ikrah fe'ddin and all that. Do u really think those thugs agree with you?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear bent el neel,

    If there are few people that misuse Islam and prosecute/insult/etc copts that I would like to remind you that there are many muslim Egyptians that do not do these things.

    I do not know the numbers of each group but I can tell you there are many "good" muslims that know how important/rightful/necessary/etc for muslim Egyptians to treat christian Egyptians well.

    For one, my best friend is a chatholic Egyptian. My mother family used to go to "Masif" only with their copts neighbours so that they become neighbours in "Masif" as they were neighbours in Cairo. Todate, my mom and aunts would not buy any gold except from the coptic jeweler that was they used to play with when they were kids.

    Many many stories about how there so many muslim Egyptians that understand/value good neighbourhood ethics.

    This said, there is no doubt that we have to get these neighbourhood ethics stronger again in both sides. We can do that by:

    1) Make all egyptians seculars adn let them forget their religions.

    2) Educate all egyptians about the *real meaning* of their religions.
    There is no religion that tell you to hate/prosecute/etc other people. So I vote for (2).

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bent El Neel , first hello again we met before in my MSN Space ,and so welcome to my blog for the serious talk
    My dear sister , I care for my copt sisters as my own self and their honor is mine ,yet we shouldn't mangify the picture , I am with the opinion saying it i love rush nothing less nothing more , and believe me before you say there why they escape with Muslim boys,well Muslim girls also escape without the knowledge of their parents and you just need to open the crimes pages to know the problem of Urfi marriage and its diseaters.
    yet you forget as I said that there are rappists and murderers who kill for golden earnings in the ear
    my dear in Islam you can't push someone to believe in it , because the core of Islam is to believe in it from your heart and your mind , as God cares only for the intenion in your heart and that what I care about
    the reason why I don't believein the story of the islamification Mafia and the co-operation of the security is and I will ask for God Sake is our security is so religious to care for the Islamification of chirstian girls!! come on ,the mosques in this country is closed directly after the Asha prayer by the orders of the security ,my dear it is a joke when it is said that the security forces are involved in such acts, don't see all those islamists in the jails from Muslim brothers and co. ?
    let's speak serious , those who claim the islamification and abducation and so haven't got one serious proof , except stories from theirside with some engimatic puzzles from names and places and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you both for your replies to my message. I never disagreed that there were good muslims...I'm just saying that reasonable people like you don't recognise there is a problem. I'm not sure if it's because you yourselves would never think such attrocities could be committed...or is it because you don't want to think these things are associated with your religion. Either way it's completely understandable, but it doesn't really help.
    We know of cases where the girls were taken and forced to convert...
    We also know there are Coptic girls who chose to marry Muslim men. But those ones stayed Christians. That seems to be the difference.

    If these girls ran away willingly, and like you say "la ikrah fi al deen" and islam permits her to stay Christian...why are they always suddenly converting, covering up, their families are denied access to them even when they're minors...and if families are allowed to see them it's in a police station and the girl is usually frightened and can't talk??????

    You may think these are lies...you're right there's no hard evidence that we can produce apart from what we have seen and known. You can't report these things in Egypt

    God help us all. Thanx again for being reasonable people :)
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Bent El-Neel ,you can report anything and even if it is hard you must try by any possible mean ,just hard evidence single one

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.